Portugal Angel Visa
Portugal Angel Visa
Portugal Angel Visa was primarily introduced to ensure flow of funds for the various research and development programs happening in Portugal and France. This Visa program was introduced by the amendment of Law no.102 in 2017. Through this program, Portugal also intends to attract highly-skilled professionals inclined towards Research and Development.
The foreign investor has the choice to invest in any of the R&D projects in Portugal/France. The investor needs to invest Euro 175,000 in the R&D project. This money covers the fees too.
Benefits for the investor
- During the processing of the application, the applicant has the right to buy/rent/invest in the real estate of Portugal/ France
- The investment amount is 50% or less in comparison to other investment programs for immigration in Europe.
- The investor will have an European company in his name along with a bank account and this company will own the R&D project completely. This program doesn’t carry any other costs
- This program doesn’t require you to live in Portugal at any given point of time.
- The investor, through this investment has opened a sleuth of opportunities for self.
- The living conditions in Portugal are top class.
- The investor has the freedom to travel internationally as would be needed.
- The processing time is also very less. In a Max of 6 weeks’ time, one can get his/her residency permit.
- The benefits of this program can be extended to the immediate family.
- This program doesn’t need the investor to produce any kind of proofs for any qualifications.
Investors Eligibility criteria to apply for this program
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years
- The investor should be capable and knowledgeable enough to provide strategic direction for their company to be set up
- The investor needs to have zero criminal record
- Investor needs to provide medical report proving his sound health condition
Procedure for the Portugal Angel Visa Program
- Step 1- Video Conference meeting with the intake committee
- Step 2- Investor has to partner with the key players in the R&D project, and collaborate with top research facilities to ensure smooth path ahead
- Step 3- Do the investment and submit the required documents
- Step 4- You would be obtaining the Residency Permit with in a span of 6 weeks.
XIPHIAS Immigration has tied up with few top performers and research facilitators in Portugal and France to assist our clients for ease and smooth Visa Processing. We are experts in cross border investments for any country possible. We ensure your journey of migration a smooth process.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.
Phone: +971-4241 1410