Grenada Citizenship by Investment
Grenada Citizenship by Investment
Providing Free Visa access to 121 countries
Grenada is a small island of the Caribbean, which is witnessing the fast economic growth and political stability. This is a peaceful place, has no crime record and offers a very high standard of living to all the citizens.
The Citizenship-by-Investment Program in Grenada was launched in August 2013 under the Citizenship by Investment Act 2013 whereas Henley & Partners were formally mandated in 2016 by the Government of Grenada for invigorating and enhancing the program globally.
Grenada passport holders are free to travel without any VISA to 141 countries that includes UK, Schengen Area, China, Brazil and other key business and lifestyle destinations. This is the only Citizenship-by-Investment program that provides an E-2 Investor Visa treaty with the US, which allows the Grenadian nationals an opportunity to work in the US and visa-free entry in China.
Key Advantages of the Program
- Visa-free access to 141 countries such as Schengen area, UK, Singapore, China and Hong Kong
- Only Caribbean Citizenship-by-Investment country which has visa-free access to China
- Only Caribbean country with a citizenship-by-investment program that holds an E-2 Investor
- Visa Treaty with the US, allowing citizens to be eligible to apply for a non-immigrant visa
- Citizenship may be passed down to future generations without restriction
- Lower capital requirement than the citizenship programs in St. Kitts and Nevis, and Antigua and Barbuda
- Fast and efficient application process of approximately three months from submission with no visit required
Route to Grenada Citizenship
Clients interested in acquiring Grenadian citizenship have two investment options:
- A minimum non-refundable contribution to the National Transformation Fund (NTF) of USD 150,000
- A minimum of USD 350,000 is required in Government Real estate option, which can be held for a minimum of three years.
Additional investment requirements are:
- USD 50,000 is an additional flat government fee under real estate, including main applicant and its three dependents
- An additional USD 25,000 will be charged for each dependent after the third
- USD 5,000 per applicant is the fee applicable for person aged 17 and over
Government processing fee
- USD 500: For each person aged 16 and under
- USD 1,500: For the main applicant and dependents aged 16 and above
Government application fees & Passport fees
- USD 1,750: Per applicant
English, French Patois
Eastern Caribbean Dollars (XCD), Pegged to USD
VISA FREE COUNTRIES
Visa free access to 121 countries incl. EU countries, Caribbean and Commonwealth Nations & China
Commenced in August 2013 under Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act, this programme strictly follows the legal protocols and preserve the integrity of Grenada Citizenship.
- Quick Process
- No restrictions to live, travel and study in CARICOM
- No Visa required to travel in UK, EU, Russia & China
- No need to stay in Grenada before or after application formalities
- Access to the US E-2 Visa
- Citizen is applicable to Children and Parents
- Main applicant should be physically fit
- Declare source of funds
- US$200,000 donation required for National Transformation Fund or
- US$350,000 required for Real estate Investment
Process & Timeline
Why Work with Us!
- Most Trusted & Reliable Brand
- Affordable Fee
- Clear Agreement
- State-of-the-Art CRM
- 100% Success Rate
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Grenada. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Grenada on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Grenada Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Grenada. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.