Canada Investment Immigration Visa Consultants In Dubai, UAE.
To attract the global companies to invest in Canadian economy the government of Canada has created Canadian Immigrant Investor Program (IIP) or Canada Investor Visa, through this initiative government wants to promote the immigration of business people and families. With this program the qualified investors can obtain Permanent Resident status in Canada, under this program successful applicant and their family members will receive permanent Canadian residential visas and they are also eligible to obtain Canadian citizenship.
The business friendly policies from the Canadian government to attract the investor has been well received by the investors, Canadian Investment Program has been considered as one of the most popular investor immigration program in the world. The criteria's under this program has not been changed since its inception and it is one of the least expensive investor programs.
Benefits Of Canada Investor Visa
- With this program successful candidate can apply for Permanent Residence in Canada.
- Under this visa there are no restrictions are placed on this working visa upon the work that can be undertaken.
- The pre-requisite job offer is required with the Canadian work permit and successful candidates under this program by default will receive Permanent Resident Status.
- The completion of three years in Canada, immigration services provides an opportunity for candidates to progress from permanent residency and apply for Canadian Citizenship.
Minimum Requirements For Canada Investor Visa
There are many eligibility criteria's needs to be fulfilled in order to obtain Canada Investor Visa such as:
- The Candidate must have at least two years of managerial experience
- Should have a minimum net worth of CDN$ 1.6 million, candidates must then invest CDN$ 800,000 with the Government of Canada for five years and it will be returned to the candidates OR they have to make a one –off, non- refundable payment of approximately CDN$ 120,000.
- Once the application has been submitted under this program they are not allowed to switch to another program.
Under this parameter candidates are offered between 20 to 35 points for business experience and it has to be the experience gained in the five years prior to the submission of application.
Under parameter the candidates will be offered points based on their highest educational achievement, in this category candidate will get maximum points if they have Master's degree/ PhD and a minimum of 17 years of full time study.
The candidates will be awarded points based on their language proficiency skills; they can select either English or French, the official language of Canada. Points will be awarded in the four abilities of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Candidates can get maximum points if he / she under the age group of 21 to 49. Candidate aged below 17 or over 53 will not get any points.
Quebec Investor Program
To be eligible for this Canada investment immigration visa, you must:
- The applicant should have alone or with accompanying spouse assets worth CAD$ 16,000.00 obtained legally excluding the donations less than 6 months before the date on which application was filed
- The applicant should have experience in legal framing, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business where the staff excluding the investors occupies at least 2 full time jobs of equivalent for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies
- The management experience is defined as exercise for 2 years in the 5 years preceding application selection certificate like duties related to planning, management and control of financial resources and of human or material resources under authority. The experience acquired in context of an apprenticeship, training or specialization process is not included
- You need to sign an agreement to invest CAD$ 800.000 with a financial intermediary (broker or trust company) authorized to when you intend to settle in Quebec and participate in the Investor Programme
- Optionally you can pay CAD $ 220,000 one time interest instead of CAD $ 800.000 through our financial intermediary
- No English and Education requirement
- No Age limit
- 1st Day land > can get green card
- if no business experience, senior executive also okay.
Processing time :
Around 3 to 4 years
British Columbia Investment Program
Key details of BC Provisional Nominee ProgramInvestment criteria
- Investor to have a personal net worth of at least CAD$600,000
- If invited to apply, investor must include a review of personal net worth completed by a qualified accounting firm
- Propose a business plan that has a strong likelihood of sustained commercial viability
- As part of the business plan, propose to make a minimum personal investment of CAD$200,000 in eligible expenses and create at least one new job in the proposed B.C. business
- If investor proposes a Key Staff as part of the application, the investment requirement increases to CAD$400,000 and the job creation to three
- Demonstrate that investor will have an active management role in the day-to-day operations of the business in B.C.
- 3 to 4 months for invitation
- 18 to 20 months for work permit approval
- Post this, 6 to 7 months Permanent Residence application to be approved
- Successful and experienced: Investor is knowledgeable and have a strong background in the sector of the proposed business in B.C.
- Investment-ready: Investor have transferable skills, experience and investment funds, and are ready to execute the business proposal
- Prepared: Investor understands how they can make proposed business profitable, the risks, the local business conditions and the required resources
- Confidence : Investor to have confidence in business ventures
- Adaptable: Investor can demonstrate the due diligence have been undertaken to fully understand the local business environment
Benefits Of BC Provisional Nominee Program
- Access to all rights of an Canada citizen protected by Canadian legislation and regulations,
- Earlier entry for business immigration
- Retain control of the funds actively by the investor
- No language proficiency levels required
- No need to have new minimum net worth and investment requirements of the Federal Investor Program
- Inclusion of family members, such as spouse or partner, dependent children and dependent parents.
- Selection into the programme leads directly to Permanent residency
Processing Workflow of Application
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Canada. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Canada on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Canadian Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Canada. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.