Lithuania Business Investment Migration Consultants In Dubai, UAE
XIPHIAS Immigration provides unsurpassed migration service as professional consultant specialists in the Republic of Lithuania and other European Union member states. We provide support related to establishing enterprises in the Republic of Lithuania and other European Union member states, acquiring both a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) and a Permanent Resident Permit (PRP) in the Republic of Lithuania, to include trade businesses and enterprises to prosperous clients worldwide.
We always aim at customer satisfaction through our elite and well-organized services. We focus on your specific needs at the fastest way possible guaranteeing you worry-free transactions and completion of all legal requirements in a very customer-focused and reliable manner.
Step-by-step Process For a Residence Permit
- You should send to us a copy of your Passport, home address (not a post office box), telephone number, and email;
- After payment is made, we will start the process for preparing the required documents and you will receive those completed documents by email;
- You will need to print out two copies of all the documents and submit the originals and copies to us by courier;
- We will take the originals to the appropriate State institutions;
- When our work is completed, we will send you the approved documents by email and your originals will be returned to you by courier.
- After you receive the documents, you can apply to the nearest country's embassy for the TRP. We recommend that you come to Lithuania to carry out all necessary procedures;
- The Migration Department will review your submitted documents within two to four months;
- After the Migration Department's approval, you will need to come to Lithuania to get your TRP.
Benefits Of Getting Your Residence Permit On The Basis Of Doing Business
- Your first Temporary Residence card will be issued for one year; subsequently, it will be renewed for two years;
- Applicant does not need to be self-employed in the company and pay taxes for him/herself anymore; and
- To maintain the TRP card, it is beneficial to own not less than one-third shares in the company where three Lithuanian citizens are employed and the share capital is not less than 14,000 Euros for each investor—nothing more is required.
You can submit documents to the nearest Lithuanian Embassy abroad or during your visit to Lithuania directly to the Migration Department. You cannot submit documents for a Residence Permit to the representative embassy that works on behalf of Lithuania. In representative embassies, you can apply only for a Short-term Visiting Visa.
Yes, it is necessary to make an appointment in advance with the Lithuanian Embassy; however, the Lithuanian Migration Department does not require an appointment.
No. Personal appearance is mandatory.
Yes. There might be an interview during document submission about your business plans and intentions in Lithuania. Before submitting your documents, we provide a questionnaire to the applicant.
It is possible to check your case status with the Migration Department by phone. We track each of our client's progress and upon approval, we will inform our clients.
- In Embassy of Lithuania outside of Lithuania. If you apply for TRP in embassy, your application will be reviewed for four months. After you receive a positive decision on granting TRP, you will have two months to arrive to Lithuanian Migration Department to receive an actual TRP document.
In Lithuanian Migration Department:
- Standard duration option. If you come to Lithuania and apply for TRP in Migration Department, it will also take four months for the DEpartment to review your application. After you receive a positive decision on granting TRP, you will have two months to arrive to Lithuanian Migration Department to receive an actual TRP document.
- Shorter duration option. This is an option if you would like to obtain your TRP faster. For an extra fee Migration Department will review your application within two months. After you receive a positive decision on granting TRP, you will have two months to arrive to Lithuanian Migration Department to receive an actual TRP document.
You will get a full refund only in one case: If it is our fault (for example incorrect or false documents). In all other instances, we do not issue refunds. If you have chosen an investment basis, and there should be negative decisions, your investment amount will be returned in full.
When your renewal time occurs, your current TRP will need to have documents submitted stating that your TRP basis has not changed.
You are allowed to bring your family on a Dependent Visa after two years of having your Residence Permit. Otherwise, you must include your adult family members as shareholders in the company and children under 18 years of age will be provided a Dependent Visa.
After five years of having a Temporary Residence Permit you have the right to apply for a Permanent Residence Permit that is issued for five years. You will additionally be required to pass the Lithuanian language and Constitution examinations.
After 10 years of having your Residence Permit Lithuania.
A person with TRP in Lithuania is free to travel without visa to all European countries within Schengen Area (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area). UK, for example, is not in the Schengen Are, therefore in order to go to UK, it will be required to obtain a visa which is an easy procedure.
A person with TRP in Lithuania can establish or buy a company in other EU countries and do business there. If a person decides to do business in EU countries, which are not in Schengen Area, he / she will have to obtain a traveler's or business visa to the particular country.
Permanent Residence Permit
What is a Permanent Residence Permit in the Republic of Lithuania?
The government of the Republic of Lithuania for a foreigner grants a Permanent Resident Permit from a non-European Union country having a Temporary Residence Permit in the Republic of Lithuania for a continuous five-year period. It is valid for five years where the holder gets a permanent resident status.
- A valid Passport with a copy of it.
- Documents proving Temporary Residence Permit Lithuania for five consecutive years.
- Certificates of completing exams for the Lithuanian language and Constitution basics.
- One recent photograph size—40x60mm (1.57×2.36 inches).
What Conditions Must I Meet?
The applicant must have stayed in the Republic of Lithuania for five years in a row with the following:
- A Temporary Residence Permit for the Republic of Lithuania.
- Passed an exam on Lietuviu Kalba, the national language of Lithuania.
- Passed an exam on the basics of the Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania.
- An exception is provided for senior foreign citizens 75 years of age and older.
- All employees working in Lithuania are provided with health insurance coverage while the other non-working citizens must apply for health insurance.
- Approximately 300 Euros each month is required for basic subsistence in the Republic of Lithuania. Therefore, one should have a consistent bank account balance for subsistence for five years, although a regular income is highly preferred.
- A proper residential apartment, either owned or leased, should be available for the applicant.
What are the Services Provided by Us?
We offer the following services for acquiring a Permanent Residence Permit in the Republic of Lithuania:
- Consultation for receiving a Permanent Residence Permit in the Republic of Lithuania regarding the rules, regulations, and pertinent exams.
- Assistance in acquiring the necessary certificates and documents to receive a Permanent Residence Permit in the Republic of Lithuania.
The application for a Permanent Residence Permit is processed and issued within six months.
Loss of Residence Permit
It is not easy to obtain and retain a Permanent Residence Permit in Lithuania and other Schengen states even if you have a French Visa, Swiss Visa, or any European national Visa. Your Permanent Residence Permit will be revoked if you engage in unlawful activities. You should have a good reputation and not a notorious one. It is important that you get adequate remuneration for legal activities only and you pay your taxes promptly.
In any such undesired cases, not only yours, but also all the family members’ Permanent Residence Permits would be revoked if they happen to be the citizens of a non-Schengen state.
It is highly recommended to buy real estate in Lithuania if you are interested in getting a long-term Visa to Europe. In that case, you can apply for a short-term Visa to Lithuania or any other Schengen country and enter Lithuania to buy property.
There are many possible choices for buying real estate or apartments in the Republic of Lithuania according to your budget. If you own property in Lithuania, it is very easy to get a Schengen Visa to Europe and stay there or even rent your apartment.
The choices may be expensive real estate for business purposes, private residential apartments, office space, or even inexpensive flats from remote cities of Lithuania.
Temporary Residence Permit
What Is a Temporary Residence Permit in Lithuania?
The residents of a non-European Union who want to move to Lithuania must get a Resident Permit in Lithuania. The following procedures are initiated for you to get a Temporary Residence Permit (TRP) for one year that can later be extended to one more year or up to five years.
Documents Required to Acquire a Temporary Residence Permit in Lithuania
- A valid Passport with a copy of it.
- A valid Visa. If you do not have a valid Visa, provide a Lithuanian Residence Permit for submission to the Lithuanian Migration Law Services.
- Documentation to validate proof of your company or institution authorized in the Republic of Lithuania.
- One recent photograph—size 40x60mm (1.57×2.36 inches).
Eight Easy Steps to Obtain a Temporary Residence Permit
- Provide us with a copy of your Passport, address of where you live (not a post office box), your telephone number, and your email address.
- After we receive your payment, we will prepare the necessary documents and email the completed documents to you.
- Print two copies of all the emailed documents. Send all copies and original documents to us by post courier.
- We will take the original documents and copies to all required State agencies.
- Upon completion, we will send you the approved document copies by email and all originals will be returned to you by courier.
- With the approved documents, you are now able to apply to specific country embassies for a TRP. We recommend you go to Lithuania to accomplish all vital procedures for documentation approval success.
- The Migration Department will review your documents within two to four months.
- After you receive approval from the Migration Department, you will need to return to Lithuania to obtain your TRP.
Who Can Get a Temporary Residence Permit In Lithuania?
A foreign person who is not a citizen of the 28 member states of the European Union (EU) migrating for the following reasons:
- Studying in any institution in the Republic of Lithuania;
- Working in the Republic of Lithuania;
- Living with your family in the Republic of Lithuania;
- Pursuing any legal activities in the Republic of Lithuania; and/or
- Establishing a business in the Republic of Lithuania.
Terms and Conditions for Obtaining a Temporary Residence Permit
Qualifications for a Company:
- The company must be established and in operation for the past six months before the date of application for a TRP in Lithuania.
- The company shall establish three working places allowing Lithuanian citizens or foreigners holding a Permanent Residence Permit in the Republic of Lithuania to work at the company.
- The company should have a minimum equity value of 28,000 Euros with a minimum of 14,000 Euros invested by the applicant.
Qualifications for Immigrants:
- The immigrant could be a manager and a participant or only a participant having the right to decide company transactions or be a member of the company or institution’s management team.
- The immigrant could be a shareholder of a private or limited liability company (LLC).
What are the Services Provided by XIPHIAS Immigration Group?
XIPHIAS Immigration Group offers the following services for you to get a TRP in Lithuania:
- Prepare the mandatory documents for issuing the TRP in Lithuania;
- Provide professional assistance and support for you to buy or sell real estate in the Republic of Lithuania; and
- Make available legal guidance and counseling services for purchasing or selling real estate.
Additional Services Provided
- We prepare and submit documents to the State Enterprise Center of Registers regarding any changes in the information related to the company’s shareholders and managers.
- We make the necessary arrangements to acquire an officially registered address in the Republic of Lithuania.
- We complete the procedures related to employment of a company manager in the Republic of Lithuania.
- We assist you to purchase or sell apartments in the Republic of Lithuania.
- We provide consultation related to tax policies and financial obligations to encompass managing a company and its employment in the Republic of Lithuania.
Health Insurance Coverage
If you have a health insurance policy, submit a copy of the policy that should show coverage to a minimum of 579,240 Euros. It will show the term, coverage, premiums, and deductibles. The policy must be valid and in force for the entire period of your stay in the Republic of Lithuania. If you are appointed as the manager of a company that is registered in the Republic of Lithuania your compulsory health insurance will be provided because 9% is automatically deducted for insurance from every employee’s salary who works in Lithuania.
The company will pay a foreign person in the Republic of Lithuania the minimum subsistence amount of 300 Euros each month so that the annual income will be a minimum of 3,600 Euros.
A residence is suitable to live in if it has a minimum of 7 square meters (~75 square feet) for each adult. A foreign person holding a European Visa can own residential properties in the Republic of Lithuania or opt to lease any residential apartments by registering with the State Enterprise Center of Registers. This would be for a period of not less than the expiration date of your Temporary Resident Permit in the Republic of Lithuania, including a registration fee of 25% of the agreed payment for our services in obtaining a TRP for foreign persons.
A foreigner employed at a Lithuanian company is legally authorized to work by submitting the job vacancy document to the Lithuanian Labor Exchange one month before applying for a Work Permit. After applying for a Work Permit, you will receive your Work Permit in two months and it is valid for one year.
You might not be required to have a Work Permit in Lithuania if:
- You are transferred from your company or institution to its operating branch located in Lithuania.
- You have a Permanent Resident Permit (PRP) in the Republic of Lithuania.
- You have been residing long-term in any other European Union Member State holding a German Visa, Swiss Visa, French Visa, or Schengen Visa.
- You have already worked in Lithuania for over a year.
Travel Inside the Schengen Area
A foreigner holding a Lithuanian Residence Permit, but not a citizen of any Schengen state, is permitted to travel around the Schengen states without a Visa and likewise, a foreigner holding a Residence Permit from another Schengen state, can stay up to three months in Lithuania without a Visa.
The government of the Republic of Lithuania for a foreigner grants a TRP from a non-European Union country. It is usually issued for a period of one year, although it may be issued for a shorter period. Concerning persons of Lithuanian descent and foreigners who have retained the right to citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania, the Temporary Residence Permit is issued for a period of five years.
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Lithuania. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Lithuania on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Lithuania Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Lithuania. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.