Monaco Residence Programme
Tax free living in the French Riviera.
The Principality of Monaco has earned its reputation as a haven for rich for thriving the business and becoming a financial center. It is located on the French Riviera and is considered as the most ideal places of residence for people wishing for a safe life in a pleasant climate, with high-class leisure facilities under favorable tax system. Apparently, the zero tax strategy in Monaco has worked well for the individuals wishing to relocate to Monaco.
Taxation of new residents
Those individuals who resides officially in Monaco and individuals with Monegasque nationality are liable to get benefitted from zero personal income tax with an exception that French nationals who resides in Monaco have to pay personal income tax to French authorities. Monaco does not impose any tax on income, wealth, local or capital gains on its citizens. In comparison to other countries, the country collects corporate income tax and inheritance tax in minimal.
French, English, Italian
Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)
De Facto Member
Those individuals who wish to live into the territory of the Principality of Monaco for less than three months must have valid document for entering into France, as per agreement signed on May 18, 1963 between France and Monaco and Sovereign Ordinance no. 3153 on March 19, 1964.
Those individuals who wish to reside on Monaco for more than three months must apply for a residence permit from local Monegasque authorities. The applicant must be of 16 years and above.
- Quick Process
- Family members included
- High standard of living
- Healthcare facilities
- Schengen Member
- No tax on income, capital gain, wealth and inheritance
- Friendly to the business
- An Applicant must be at least 16 years old and the dependents can be spouse or partner in a long and durable relationship, children, and parents under certain conditions
- Applicants should have no criminal record, which should be verified with the International local police authorities
- A non-EEA national is required to obtain a long stay visa from France before making an application for Monaco residency;
- To set up a new business activity or a company in Monaco, applicants may apply for residence in Monaco
- Applicants should purchase or rent a property in Monaco
- Applicants should prove their sufficient means for living in Monaco.
Process & Timeline
Why Work with Us!
- Most Trusted & Reliable Brand
- Affordable Fee
- Clear Agreement
- State-of-the-Art CRM
- 100% Success Rate
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Monaco. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Monaco on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Monaco Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Monaco. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.