Dominica Citizenship by Investment Visa Consultants In Dubai, UAE
Dominica Citizenship by Investment
Citizenship by Investment within 2 months
To highly qualified professionals who have proved their success in the market are eligible to get the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Programme that grants citizenship to those persons and their families who are capable of investing in a national fund or real estate. Under this programme, the citizenship is granted for life and chances are probable for this citizenship to get passed to future generations. Moreover, the beneficiaries of the Dominica through Investment Programme are not liable to taxation either in Dominica or any other part of world unless the person decides to change the place.
Taxation of New Citizens
Under Investment Programme, the Dominica Citizen is not liable to taxation on any income earned outside of Dominica unless the person decides to migrate to that place. Meanwhile, new citizens are exempted from tax on wealth, inheritance or capital gains tax.
Eastern Caribbean Time Zone (UTC -04:00)
East Caribbean Dollar $
VISA FREE COUNTRIES
113 Including Schengen Countries, UK, Hong Kong & Singapore
Based on the Section 101 of the Constitution of Dominica and Sections 8 and 20 (1), the Dominica Citizenship Investment Programme has been ordained since 1993 and is legally rooted in the Dominican Constitution.
- Quick Process
- Applicable for family members
- 122 Visa-free destinations including UK & EU
- Allow dual-citizenship
- Confidential Application Process
- Minimal taxation
- The applicant must be 21 years of age or above
- Must possess good character and has no criminal record
For making an investment in Dominica, two options are offered:
- A donation to the Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) of US$100.00 for single applicants
- For applications including a spouse, the minimum investment is US$175.000
- Family applications including spouse and two children under the age of eighteen require a minimum investment of US$200.000
- Families with more than two children, must invest US$25,000 for each additional dependent
- An investment in a Government-Approved real estate which must have a minimal value of US$200.000 and must be kept for a minimum of three years. The said property is eligible for resale 5 years from the date of purchase.
Process & Timeline
Why Work with Us!
- Most Trusted & Reliable Brand
- Affordable Fee
- Clear Agreement
- State-of-the-Art CRM
- 100% Success Rate
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Dominica. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Dominica on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Dominica Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Dominica. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.