Swiss Residence Permit
Swiss Residence Permit
A Residency Permit
Available to EU as well as non-EU Citizens, the Swiss Residence Permit is necessary for both who intends to stay in Switzerland for more than three months. However, EU Citizens are given the flexibility to opt for Swiss Residency on the basis of employment or unemployment whereas non-EU citizens has to grant a residence permit on the basis of retirement, investment or business purposes.
The Swiss Residence Permit is valid for five years which could be converted to Swiss permanent residence later. Moreover, the benefits for obtaining the Swiss Residence Permit can be extended to the family as it considers eligible for spouse and children also.
German, French, Italian
SWISS FRANC, CHF
Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)
VISA FREE COUNTRIES
Including the Schengen area
Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Liechtenstein
By the virtue of the Federal Act on Foreign Nationals, Swiss Residency is granted to Non-EU Citizens while on the basis of the Free Movement Agreement with the European Union, Residency Permit is granted to EU Citizens.
- Quick Process
- Considers spouse and children
- Non EU / EFTA valid for 1 year
- EU valid for 5 years
- Leads to Permanent Residency & Citizenship
- Favorable tax system
For EU Residents:
- Fast-track route as well as a privileged access to Swiss Residency
- With employment agreement, the individual can become a Swiss employer or become self-employed in Switzerland
- Sufficient Fund;
- Sound health with accident insurance.
For Retirement Purposes:
- Applicant should be more than 55 years old
- Applicant should have made investment in a company
- Applicant should produce some proof of genuine link in Switzerland
For Investment Purposes:
- Investment in a company (to be negotiated with authorities)
- Proof of genuine link to Switzerland
For Business Purposes:
- Relocate a business to Switzerland
- Generate employment for locals
Process & Timeline
Why Work with Us!
- Most Trusted & Reliable Brand
- Affordable Fee
- Clear Agreement
- State-of-the-Art CRM
- 100% Success Rate
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Swiss. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Swiss on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Swiss Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Swiss. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.