Malta Residency & Visa Programme Consultant In Dubai, UAE
Malta Residency & Visa Programme
Fast Track Permanent Residence in Malta, a Schengen state
Malta enjoys a stable political climate and a bi-partisan political scene that is largely convergent on issues of national and economic importance. Malta and Germany were the only two states in the Euro Zone maintaining economic growth during the financial crisis. Malta has been a member of the EU since 2004 and of the Schengen Area since 2007. Residence obtained under this programme grants a Maltese residence permit which allows its beneficiaries free travel within the Schengen Area. Such residence permit will also grant its beneficiaries the right to reside, settle and stay indefinitely in Malta.The relative EU Residence card is then renewed every 5 years.
Full Member Since 2007
Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)
Italy, 255 km
Maltese Residency by Investment may be granted under L.N. 288 of 2015 as amended recently by L.N. 189 of 2017. The Malta Residence and Visa Programme Regulations provide for affluent persons of impeccable standing and repute to receive Maltese residence on the basis of a contribution to and investment in Maltese Government Bonds.
- Permanent Residence: the right to reside indefinitely in Malta;
- Residency issued first for 5 years, freely renewable thereafter.
- Investment required only for first 5 years;
- EU Residence Card gives Visa-free travel within Schengen Area;
- Allows Golden Visa holders to work in Malta (work permit process);
- No minimum physical presence required to maintain immigration status;
- Tax residency status on showing ordinary residency in Malta.
- 3 months processing time;
- Family applications, include:
- parents of both main applicant and spouse
- Minor children
- Adult children provided that they are in-married and financially dependant on the Main Applicant
Favourable Tax System
- Malta tax on local income only;
- No tax on foreign income not transferred to / used in Malta;
- No tax on foreign capital gains even if transferred to Malta;
- No inheritance tax;
- No worldwide basis of taxation;
- No wealth taxes / no local taxes;
- No wealth disclosure obligations;
- No withholding taxes.
- Open to non-EU nationals;
- All the family is eligible. Family applications, include:
- parents of both main applicant and spouse;
- Minor children
- Adult children provided that they are unmarried and financially dependant on the Main Applicant
- Applicant must provide an affidavit declaring that:
- from the date of the application onwards, he/she is in receipt of an annual income of not less than hundred thousand euro (€100,000) arising outside Malta or
- has in his/her possession, capital of not less than five hundred thousand euro (€500,000)
- Applicants have to purchase or rent property;
- Non-refundable contribution of € 30,000;
- €5,500 non-refundable Application Fee
- €24.500 payable only on approval.
- Invest € 250,000 to Government bonds;
- Minimum Property Purchase Price / Annual Rent
- Malta: €320,000 / €12,000
- Southern Region of Malta, Gozo: €270,000 / €10,000
- Applicants must have valid travel document;
- Applicants must have all-covering EU health insurance;
Process & Timeline
Why Work with Us!
- Most Trusted & Reliable Brand
- Affordable Fee
- Clear Agreement
- State-of-the-Art CRM
- 100% Success Rate
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Malta. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Malta on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Malta Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Malta. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.