Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
All Applicants Must Satisfy All Of The Following Prerequisites :
- The applicant must be aged 18 or above when lodging an application under the Scheme
- The applicant must have a good education background
- The applicant should be proficient in written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese) or English
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate that he/she is capable of supporting and accommodating himself/herself and his/her dependants, if any, on his/her own financial resources without relying on public assistance during his/her stay in Hong Kong
- The applicant should not have any criminal record or adverse immigration record in Hong Kong or elsewhere
All applicants under the Scheme are required to fulfill a set of prerequisites before they can be awarded points under one of the two points-based tests under the Scheme.
Applicants who have met all the prerequisites may choose to be assessed either under a "General Points Test" or "Achievement-based Points Test".
General Points Test
|Academic / Professional Qualifications||45|
Minimum passing marks are 80
Achievement-based Points Test
- The applicant has received an award of exceptional achievement (e.g. Olympic medals, Nobel Prize, national/international awards); or
- The applicant can show that his/her work has been acknowledged by his/her peers or has contributed significantly to the development of his/her field (e.g. lifetime achievement award from industry).
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Hong Kong. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Hong Kong on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Hong Kong Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Hong Kong. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.