Hong Kong Work Permit Visa
Hong Kong Work Permit Visa
To hire skilled foreign Professionals, Hong Kong has a special work permit scheme. There is no quota system limiting the number of work permit visa issued under this scheme. Each application is assessed based on the qualifications of the applicant and the company employing. This work permit is normally issued for one year period initially and is renewable thereafter.
To be eligible under this scheme
- You must possess special skills, knowledge or experience of value. These skills and knowledge should be a rare among the already available working class in Hong Kong.
- You should not have any criminal records or security objections.
- You must possess a good educational background. Normally it is preferable to have at least an undergraduate degree in the relevant field. However, in the absence of such a degree, documentary evidence of good technical qualifications, relevant professional abilities, achievements and experience may suffice.
- There is a genuine job vacancy at the employing company
- You have secured a confirmed employment offer and the job matches your academic qualifications or working experience and that the job cannot be readily taken up by the local work force.
- The remuneration package including income, accommodation, medical and other fringe benefits is in line with the prevailing market standards in Hong Kong.
All documents submitted must be in English or Chinese or translated into English or Chinese by a certified translation body. The Immigration authorities reserve the right to demand further documents from the applicant or employing company as and when necessary.
Application Procedure & Timeline
Once both the documents from the applicant and the employer side have been prepared, the work permit application must be submitted to the Hong Kong Immigration Department via post. The processing may take 2 -3 months. If the application is successful, a Visa/Entry Permit Label will be issued. This must be collected from the immigration office, in-person by the applicant or an authorized representative.
In case if rejection, an appeal can be filed with the immigration authorities.
What XIPHIAS Immigration will do for you-?
An ICCRC registered company, XIPHIAS Immigration, has a team of solicitors, lawyers, counsellors and consultants who can take your case ably and successfully accomplish your dream destination for you
- Profile assessment
- Submission of application and documents
- Application preparation
- Guidance about the applications and documents required
- Language proficiency tests
- Help till the point of getting your PR Visa
- Post landing counseling
- Post landing Job search assistance
Free consultation services to guide you understand your dream destination. Call today to XIPHIAS Immigration to know more.
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Hong Kong. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Hong Kong on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Hong Kong Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Hong Kong. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.
Phone: +971-4241 1410