How To Set Up A US Company As A Non-Resident
How to Set Up a US Company as a Non-Resident
Setting up a company in US, although a non-resident, is much easier now. However, there are few rules that need to be complied with. XIPHIAS Immigration, has helped many non-residents to open their company in USA as we have a team whose expertise is spread in the fields below and more.
- International Tax laws
- Global Visa Processing
- Bank and financial representatives
- Legal experts
The below steps need to be carefully handled so as to ensure a safe uninterrupted journey of starting a US Company
- Determine What type of company is being set up - S Corporation, C-Corporation or a LLC
- Decide Where the company will be incorporated
- Define your market for the business
- Define and plan the type of business, its activity, kind of license needed, registrations to be done, any permits required
- Plan and execute reinforcing your systems with the right human resources based on the physical location and the size of facilities required
- Ensure everything is well documented
USA has 3 different company types of which for non-residents it’s advisable to register their company as a Limited Liability company or as C-Corp. Non-residents do not qualify to register their company as S-Corp.
A LLC or a Limited Liability Company limits the liabilities to the amount of business alone. The individuals behind an LLC will not be burdened by any of the taxes or related liabilities that crop up during the running of the company.
C-Corp is best suited for medium sized company which has the potential to scale to a large company in USA. In this, the liabilities will extend to the individuals behind the organization. However, when there are any losses occurring, the personal assets of the individuals behind the organization will not be penalized.
- One doesn’t need to have either US citizenship or Green card to start a company in USA.
- Having a company in USA in itself is a business merit one can have for multifold growth of the business
- One need not have a physical address in USA to open a company there.
- The steps involved to open a company there is easy and simple.
You need to be a high net worth individual backed by a solid business plan to open a company in USA. Everything else, XIPHIAS can handle for you.
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in USA. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to USA on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the USA Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in USA. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +971-521 021 001