New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Program
This is part of the New Brunswick PNP program. To apply under this program, you need to have an intention to start your business or buy a running business in the New Brunswick Province. This is a Permanent Residency program. This is an entrepreneur program through which you get your nomination and that instantly gets you your Permanent Residency Status.
To be part of this program
- You should be aged between 22 and 55 years
- You need to have an eligible connection to New Brunswick
- You should have a proper 15 to 17 years of full time education completed
- Your personal legal net worth should be a minimum of CAD $ 600,000 of which CAD $300,000 must be in liquid form.
- If you are owning a business outside, you should have an ownership of 33.3% in the business
- You need to have a minimum of 3 years of management experience during the last 5 years prior to you submitting your application
- Else, you need to have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a senior business executive in the management
- You should intend to live in New Brunswick and run the show of managing the local business.
- You should be able to invest a minimum of CAD $ 250,000 to establish your business in New Brunswick.
- You will have to deposit CAD $ 100,000 in the ESCROW FUNDS with the Government of New Brunswick
- Submit your Expression of Interest to the NBPNP via email. This should have details or supporting documents for your education, experience along with your business plan attached among other documents.
- If you are one of those who have got highest score/ranking backed by a strong business concept that can benefit the society of New Brunswick then you will get selected for nomination from New Brunswick. Alongside you will get your Invitation to Apply for PR with the Canadian Government.
- You must now submit the full application to the NBPNP
- Once selected, you will have to enter a BUSINESS PERFORMANCE AGREEMENT and submit a refundable deposit of CAD $100,000 to receive your nomination
- Followed which, you need to submit your application to the IRCC for your Permanent Residency Status
- For you to get back your deposit, you need to complete one year of the business operation that you set up in New Brunswick after your arrival.
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Canada. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Canada on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Canadian Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Canada. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.