Canada Spouse Visa for Canada,Parents Sponsorship Visa Consultant in Dubai,UAE
Spouse Sponsorship Visa
Canada Partner Visa As of October 25, 2012, sponsored spouses or partners must live with their sponsor in a legitimate relationship for two years from the day they get their permanent resident status in Canada. This applies to you if: a permanent resident or Canadian citizen is sponsoring you/ you and your sponsor have been in a relationship for two years or less/ you have no children in common and/ we got your application on or after October 25, 2012
As of October 25, 2012, sponsored spouses or partners must live with their sponsor in a legitimate relationship for two years from the day they get their permanent resident status in Canada.
This applies to you if:
- A permanent resident or Canadian citizen is sponsoring you,
- You and your sponsor have been in a relationship for two years or less,
- You have no children in common and
- We got your application on or after October 25, 2012
If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your:
- common-law or conjugal partner, or
- dependent children
If you sponsor a family member to immigrate to Canada, you must provide proof that you can:
- meet basic needsâ€”such as food, clothing and shelterâ€”for yourself and your family,
- support your relative financially and
- make sure your spouse or relative does not need to ask for financial help from the government
Super Visa (Parents)
As of November 5, 2011, no new applications to sponsor parents or grandparents will be accepted for processing for up to 24 months. Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents have a new option for visiting Canada â€“ the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa. This temporary pause will allow us to focus on those applicants already awaiting a decision and reduce the backlog in the parents and grandparents category.
Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents have a new option for visiting Canada â€“ the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa. This temporary pause will allow us to focus on those applicants already awaiting a decision and reduce the backlog in the parents and grandparents category.
Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents may be eligible to apply for the parent and grandparent super visa.
This visa is valid for up to 10 years and will let you visit your family in Canada for up to two years without renewing your status.
Who is eligible for a parent and grandparent super visa?
To be eligible for the super visa, applicants must be the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Dependants of parents and grandparents are not eligible for the super visa. However, they can apply for a regular visitor visa. The super visa applicants must also be found admissible to Canada and meet some other conditions.
Visa officers consider several factors before deciding whether an applicant is admissible. Officers must believe the applicant is a genuine visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of the visit.
Among the things the officer might consider are the following:
- The person's ties to his or her home country
- The purpose of the visit
- The person's family and financial situation
- The overall economic and political stability of the home country
- Invitations from Canadian hosts
The parent or grandparent must also do the following:
- Provide a letter promising financial support from their child or grandchild in Canada who has a minimum income;
- Prove he or she has Canadian medical insurance for at least one year to cover the time he or she will be in Canada; and
- Complete an immigration medical examination.
Family Sponsorship And Parents Visa
Super Visa for Parents - Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has announced that the Parent and Grandparent Program (PGP) for Canadian immigration is scheduled to reopen on January 2, 2015.
The PGP allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to bring their foreign parents and grandparents to Canada as Canadian permanent residents.
There will be a cap of 5,000 complete applications accepted, the same number as the previous application cycle that opened in January, 2014. That cap was reached in just three weeks. Given that many potential applicants have been waiting patiently for the PGP to reopen, it is likely that that the next application cycle will reach its cap. Applications received before January 2, 2015 will not be accepted and will be returned to the applicant.
To be eligible for PGP sponsorship, the sponsor in Canada must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Exceed the minimum necessary income level for this program by submitting notices of assessment issued by the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) in support of their sponsorship. Sponsors must also demonstrate they have met the minimum necessary income level for three consecutive years. If married or in a common-law relationship, the income of both persons can be included
- The sponsor must sign an undertaking to repay any provincial social assistance benefits paid to the sponsor and accompanying family member(s), if any, for a period of 20 years, if necessary. If the sponsor resides in Quebec, an additional 'undertaking' must be signed.
To enhance the economic immigration policies, the Government of Canada has brought many significant changes in the past several months. There are number of new initiatives have been announced from the government to the migrant communities, it is mainly to boost the economy of the country. Immigrants who have migrated to Canada under the economic immigration policies can apply under the dependent visa category to welcome their family members to live with them in Canada.
The family members of the person who is already living in a country with a valid visa are considered as dependents, each country has its own set of rules to issue a dependent visa to the applicants. Applicants who are applying under the Dependent Visa Clause must fulfil the requirement of immigration policies such as:
- Must meet the entire requirement for temporary residents to the country
- Full satisfaction from the immigration officer
- Must not have criminal record
Under dependent visa program of Canada, Permanent Residents and citizens can sponsor their children or their partner's dependent child/children to live with them in Canada.
There are many requirements needs to be fulfilled under Dependent Visa such as:
- Must prove that the sponsored children are financially dependent on him/ her
- Agree to provide financial assistance for dependent children for a period of ten years or until they turn 19, whichever comes first
- Confirm that dependent child is enrolled in continuous and full-time academic course at recognised educational institutes if he or she is 19 years old and/ or has spouse or common-law partner
- Dependent Child who is over 19 needs to be provided for a period of three years.
Applicant or Applicant partner's dependent children can come to live with them in Canada if they:
- They should meet all the basic criteria's for becoming temporary residents in Canada
- They should convince the immigration authorities that they will stay in Canada temporarily
- Show the letter of invitation from the sponsors
- They should not have any criminal record
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Canada. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Canada on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Canadian Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Canada. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.