Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program
Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
Tradesmen like plumbers, electricians, craftsmen, technicians, and such other individuals who intend to find new shores in Canada for their workmanship can apply for a Canada Permanent Residency Status through Express Entry Program. Such applicants, need to be qualified in the skill trade relevant.
Eligibility for the Candidates who intend to apply under this category need to
- Have the required language levels for each language ability (listening, reading, writing and speaking). You need to meet the CLB defined.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of full time work experience or an equal amount of part time work experience in the trade within the last 5 years of applying.
- Meet the job requirements as defined in the National Occupational Classification
- Must have a valid job offer of full-time employment for a minimum of 1 year or more.
- Must have a certificate of qualification in the skill trade mentioned in the profile. This certificate should be issued a Canadian Provincial, territorial or federal authority.
There is no education requirement for this stream. However, Educational Credential Assessment report can add more score to you and can boost your application.
You need to provide proof for your funds for yourself and your family to settle in Canada. However, if you are currently already working in Canada or are having a valid job offer, you need not show your funding.
You can submit your profile online to the Express Entry Program along with the required supporting documents. If you get nominated from one of the provinces or through the pool itself based on your eligibilities and qualification, you can go ahead and apply for your Permanent Residency Status.
What XIPHIAS Immigration will do for you-?
An ICCRC registered company, XIPHIAS Immigration, has a team of solicitors, lawyers, counsellors and consultants who can take your case ably and successfully accomplish your dream destination for you
- Profile assessment
- Submission of application and documents
- Application preparation
- Guidance about the applications and documents required
- Language proficiency tests
- Help till the point of getting your PR Visa
- Post landing counseling
- Post landing Job search assistance
Free consultation services to guide you understand your dream destination. Call today to XIPHIAS Immigration to know more.
XIPHIAS Immigration helps you and guide you in every way to fulfill your dreams to settle in Canada. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Canada on how to accomplish the conditions put forth by the Canadian Authorities. Now is the time to take advantage of great life style in Canada. The opportunities are unlimited.Our Immigration Coordinators will reply your inquiry within 48 hours and provide you with FREE phone Consultation Service.